Sunday, August 5, 2012

When life hands you lemons, sometimes do you cry too?

Hello there, yes I am still alive, sort a.   3 days after my last post, my sweet~.. then freshman was using the camera for a video report, and you guessed it, got frustrated and thought he'd manipulated it enough to where he could make it work the way he needed. Needless to say, we have been without a digital camera for awhile.  We recently purchased a new camera, upgraded features and now I need to take a class or corner my kids long enough to patiently teach me. One day I hope to return to blog land with pictures, thanks for your patience.  And a big thank you to whoever left the best anonymous comment on my last post, you made my day and I appreciate your kindness.

Many Thanks,
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment