Monday, April 23, 2012

Welcome spring.








Click on image for a bigger view. This is what I came up with for spring front porch decorating. I found items I already had and incorporated them into the mix.







U





The old door is a staple piece I tied fishing line on branches and secured them to the old door and created felt/ material leaves and banner to welcome spring here.





















Irrigation boots, cat tails, spring flowers and a butterfly net welcome you.

















Rubber ducky love! What to do with those adorable ducks my kids used to play with in the tub? Place them in a clear umbrella with foliage and pussy willows for a wet spring theme.




















However you welcome spring, do it with your own fun whimsical way and enjoy.

Love,

Melanie







No comments:

Post a Comment