Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween all, as we say farwell to another fun holiday.



So at the "11th hour", I decided to pull another outdoor decoration together for the front porch. I gathered fun Halloween print that I already had. Cut triangles with pinking sheers and hot glued them to jute. Then I embellished with old zippers, buttons, ric rack,ect. Of course I opted for a no~sew project, so I used my trusty ole glue gun. However you decide to celebrate this Monday night, I hope you spend it with people you love and that, at one point you find yourself laughing. I am still trying to decide,.... Witch, church lady, pirate. My kids are on the edge of their seats waiting for my big reveal. Did I say kids,( meaning all kids)? I need to take that back, my little kids are excited. My mature 19, 16, and 14 year olds just plain think mom is crazy.

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment